CHAC DPA Loan, Denver County
CHAC DPA Loan, Denver County provides assistance of 5% up to $15,000 as a loan for qualifying homebuyers in Colorado.
- must be a first-time homebuyer
- max housing expense ratio of 35.0%
- max debt-to-income of 45.0%
- min borrower contribution of $1,000
- must be primary residence
- homebuyer education course required
- homebuyer counseling session required
Participating Wholesale Lenders
- Universal Lending
- United Wholesale Mortgage
30 year loan
Lattice Thinking, Inc. All rights reserved. Lattice Thinking, Inc is a mortgage broker that does business under the business name Stairs Mortgage. Lattice Thinking, Inc is not a mortgage lender and, therefore, does not make residential mortgage loans.
© Lattice Thinking, Inc. 2023